One Stop Communications Consultancy
Justin Green is one of the most experienced, respected and well-connected communication experts and thought-leaders globally and throughout Ireland within his field.
Justin has been a much sought-after communications practitioner for upwards of twenty-five years, during which time he has acquired unrivalled contacts and practical experience in all areas of the industry.
Justin has been retained to work with leading global brands (such as Coca Cola, Guinness, Vodafone, Mars/Nestle, MTV, Pepsi and Heineken) and global superstars (such as Madonna, U2, Jay Z, Rihanna, Beyoncé, One Direction, Neil Diamond, REM) to name but a few.
Justin has gained extensive practical and hands-on experience involving high level direct dealings with Irish Government ministers, local Government departments, official European, United Nations and African Union Commission representatives, global consumer agencies, An Garda Siochana and many other government departments. Justin was consulted on the specialist crisis aspects of the communications strategy for the US Presidential visits to Dublin.
Justin has been responsible for the communications strategies for some of Europe's largest festivals and events such as Oxegen, Electric Picnic, Longitude, Witness, MTV (Europe) Music Awards, Special Olympics Summer Games, Millennium Celebrations Dublin etc. and tours featuring global superstars such as U2, Madonna, Beyonce, Jay Z, Riverdance, REM, Neil Diamond at venues such as Slane Castle, Stormont Castle, The 02 Arena, Croke Park Stadium, Aviva Stadium, National Stadium, Semple Stadium, Fitzgerald Stadium, , Phoenix Park, Páirc Uí Chaoimh, Marlay Park, Ward Park Bangor, Royal Hospital Kilmainham and Royal Dublin Society Dublin.
As Director of Public Relations and Marketing at MCD, Justin played an integral and instrumental role in the development of MCD becoming one of the largest and most sought-after promoters and event organisers in Europe attracting some of the most prestigious global events and touring artists.
Justin has established many international links through his involvement with the International Association of Business Communicators and the PR Global Alliance. Justin was the first-ever appointed Global Ambassador for the African Public Relations Association (which represents professional public relations practitioners in over 14 countries across the African Continent.)
Justin was engaged to undertake a full review of all practical aspects associated with holding major events within Ireland and he personally handled all element of such process.
Based on the findings of such review, Justin was commissioned to draft, negotiate and develop to a successful conclusion the first ever An Garda Siochana / Event Promoter 'Joint Operational Template and Protocol Document' which sets out guidelines and procedures to be followed by all stakeholders involved in the staging of major events throughout Ireland.
Additional to commercial engagements Justin has also been involved with non-profit organisations such as Childline/ISPCC, Chernobyl Children’s Project, Amnesty International, the Crisis Pregnancy Agency, Drinkaware, the Road Safety Authority.
Justin was an integral part of producing the nationally televised inaugural Childline Concert at the Point Theatre Dublin in 1997 and has handled the Communication strategy for full subsequent events (which have raised over €5 million for the charity to date).
Justin was also instrumental in introducing the successful Brown Thomas Supermodels Fashion Shows in 1996, 2000 and 2003 which raised enormous amounts for the Children of Chernobyl and ISPCC Charities.
Justin has also handled the media partnerships associated with the ISPCC's national 'shield' anti-bullying campaigns.
Justin has produced a variety of RTE and TV3 television documentaries featuring a host of global superstars who he has represented over the years.
Justin has obtained recognised qualifications in the areas of International Business Studies, International Marketing and Public Relations.
Justin was elected President of the Public Relations Institute of Ireland in 2006 & 2007 and during such tenure;
- Initiated a major internal review of the organisation;
- Fostered high-level international relations on behalf of the Institute and its members;
- Presided over the adoption of the public relations industry's Code of Professional Practice for Public Affairs and Lobbying
- Contributed to the debate on the establishment and remit of the then newly formed Press Council of Ireland;
- Engaged in the ongoing dialogue for the introduction of a Register of Lobbyists, with the Department of the Environment, Heritage and Local Government;
- Hosted the Head of the Police Service of Northern Ireland to a briefing for the public relations industry on the tenth anniversary of the signing of the Good Friday Agreement.
Justin was also;
- Elected to Board of Global Alliance in June 2017. The incoming board includes leading practitioners, academics and industry association leaders, with representation from every continent.This is the first time a PRII member will have served on the GA board.
- Elected as Director of the Public Relations Institute of Ireland, a position he currently holds and has held for over 10 years.
- Appointed Chairperson of the Education Committee of the Public Relations Institute of Ireland with responsibility for the re-development of a Diploma in Public Relations (which remains the recognised standard qualification within the public relations industry in Ireland);
- Appointed European Ambassador for the Public Relations Industry in Kenya, Africa;
- Appointed Global Ambassador for the African Public Relations Association, an organisation which represents over 16 African countries.
- International speaker at African Union Headquarters Addis Ababa, Ethiopia in 2013 for Africa Rising, European speaker at African Continent Communications Industry Mombasa, Kenya 2012 on Pan European and African Trade Agreements.
- Extensively lectured in communication strategies to third level colleges and universities, industry groups, corporations and media organisations.
- Member of Failte Ireland's Grow Dublin Taskforce for strategy planning of tourism 2020.
Justin was awarded the following Internationally recognised Industry Fellowships;
- Fellowship of Public Relations Institute of Ireland;
- Fellowship of Public Relations Society of Kenya;
- Fellowship of African Public Relations Association,
- Fellowship in recognition of his service to the public relations industry in Ireland, Kenya and Africa respectively.
- Justin was also awarded a Certificate of Special Recognition by the ISPCC/Childline for his fundraising efforts and support to the Charity over the years.